Monday, November 26, 2007

Ok. I don't have a real exciting life or a bunch of cute kids, so this blog's probably gonna' be more about photography and music than anything else. Mostly my photos but other peoples music: ) ..We have an election year coming up as well! A little friendly debate maybe? : )

Also, I'll try to experiment a little with different "widgets" and other html techniques. I'm getting ready to start a class at TMCC in "Beginning Web Development", so I'm probably going to use this space to work out some of the things I learn there as well.

..I do have a couple cute pets -

Mojo (a few months ago)-

..and yesterday -

And Mocha –


I don’t think she likes flashes : ) She also thinks she’s a dog.

In closing, I’d just like to ask that my friends try to keep their comments clean and as non-offensive as possible, as this blog will be viewed by my family and others I would hope not to offend. I will also endeavor to make it as family friendly as I can, and update it as often as I can.

Peace/Love, John

10 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Yay John!!!! It's about time :)

Justin and Amy said...

After you learn all the cool things about how to make your blog look better and aesthetically pleasing... will you tell me?? I wish I knew more about how it all works. I'm glad you have a blog- even if it is just to show pictures and work on your web skills. We all love pictures!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

So cool that you have joined us :) I am so impressed that you are taking a web class, I look forward to seeing what you learn, and I always enjoy your photo's. I can't believe how big Mojo is & that he apparently has a favorite place to rest at Mom's. That picture of you and Dad is one of my favorites.

By the way...I officially tag you now that you are up and running...come on 6 things about yourself :)

Love you

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I am so excited!!!That picture of mojo is crazy!!!I can not believe he is in the same spot and position!!! And no offense but your cat looks like it has alot of hatred in her.Chelsea will say something like "all cats look like that"(she hates all cats), but I love cats and think that they are precious,even when they look hateful.

Jamie said...

I would follow that cat into war.... no, I would ride that demon cat into war.

Jamie said...

That dog cat eats babies

Jamie said...

I don't know how mojo gets a good night sleep with that underworld creature roaming the halls.

Jamie said...

I had a dream last night that you put out a bowl of kibbles-n-bitts for your cat. He walked up to the bowl like a person, on two legs, laughed, picked it up walked over to the trash, dumped it out, threw the dish in the sink, and grabbed a raw steak out of the fridge.

Jamie said...

Hey, I'm having some trouble with some bullies at school..... can I borrow your cat?

John said...

Stop it Jamie! You're killing me! : ) ..I do have "nicer" pictures of her, just not here. (I'm still at Moms)

Amy, I did a google search for "blogger templates" and it came back with a TON of sites! Many with tutorials and other stuff. Looks like I got a lot of reading to do.